Become a Member of the Archives Partnership Trust
Keeping history alive and accessible is one of the best possible gifts we can offer to future generations. Your membership in the Archives Partnership Trust supports educational initiatives, public programs, exhibitions, and publications, as well as the conservation and protection of our history.
Membership Levels and Benefits
- New York Archives, a beautifully designed quarterly magazine featuring articles by distinguished authors, scholars, and journalists
- Discounts of 15% in the Archives Online Shop on archival photographs reproduced from the collections of the New York State Archives
- Discounts of up-to 50% on historical publications from Columbia University Press, Cornell University Press, Fordham University Press, SUNY Press, and Syracuse University Press (individuals only)
- Invitations and member discounts to events, conferences, lectures, and receptions hosted by the Archives Partnership Trust and New York State Archives
- Monthly e-newsletter, NY Archives Update
- Reciprocal benefits from a number of historical organizations and museums nationwide through Time Travelers. To participate in this program, called Time Travelers, present your current Archives Partnership Trust membership card and receive a variety of benefits, such as free admission or gift-shop discounts, when you visit Time Travelers affiliates. See below for more information.
Have a promotion code?
If you have a promotion code, you may enter it on the Checkout page along with your billing and shipping information.
Please note that if you want to purchase multiple memberships online, such as a gift membership with your new or renewal membership, your promotion code will only be applied to one membership per order. Promotion codes cannot be applied to any Senior Citizen/Student, any Supporter and any Non-Profit Organization level memberships. Please call the Trust membership office at (518) 473-7091 with any questions or to purchase multiple memberships at one time.
How to Become a Member: (Return to Top)
JOIN BY MAIL/FAX - Use Application
Archives Partnership Trust
Cultural Education Center, Suite 9C49
Albany, NY 12230
Fax: (518) 473-7058
JOIN BY PHONE
Monday - Friday
Become a Time Traveler (Return to Top)
|Trust members are eligible to receive reciprocal
benefits from a number of historical organizations and
To participate in this program, called Time Travelers, present your current Archives Partnership Trust membership card and receive a variety of benefits, such as free admission or gift-shop discounts, when you visit Time Travelers affiliates.
For a list of the current Time Travelers organizations and their benefit offerings, visit the Missouri Historical Society where the list is maintained. Please click the BACK button on your browser to return to the Archives Partnership Trust's website.
If you are planning a trip to one of these organizations soon, don't leave home without your Archives Partnership Trust membership card!